What stands out
- Puts on a shocking light presentation utilizing the LED lights.
- Overly amusing to fly outside, particularly around evening time.
- You don’t need to be a specialist pilot to visit the skies with the UFO! Amateur mode, auto take-off and auto landing deal with the hard stuff until you’re prepared.
- This clever component ‘Elevation hold’ can take control whenever you’ve arrived at the ideal stature, all you need to consider is bearing, leaving you to appreciate the view.
- Simple control whichever bearing the robot is looking with Headless Mode.
- The UFO’s camera can stream straightforwardly to your gadget, so you can locate the ideal situation to catch that ideal shot, while encountering amazing live perspectives.
With blue and white blazing LED’s the UFO puts on an act and makes certain to catch the eye. Be that as it may, it’s not a tad of fun, this outside robot has some genuine tech pressed into the design for you to get some amazing film while taking off the skies.
Catch photographs and recordings with the incorporated 2MP camera and stream live on your gadget as you climb the mists with the UFO’s 100m territory. Whenever you’ve arrived at prime tallness you’ll have the opportunity to take in the perspectives with ‘Height hold’, keeping the robot consistent there’s an ideal opportunity to consider the ideal shot. You can undoubtedly keep up control of the robot with the assistance of ‘Headless mode’, there’s no compelling reason to stress over the robot’s direction. From remove the UFO will travel whichever bearing you hit on the regulator regardless of what direction the robot is looking during flight.
It doesn’t make a difference how encountered a flyer you are, the UFO is ideal for all levels. Tenderfoot mode can rearrange the controls so you can get to grasps with the essentials prior to taking a stab at some gaudy moves. Let the UFO assume responsibility with auto take-off and auto arriving, for a smooth ride without fail.
- Dimensions: 42 x 32 x 15 cm
- Weight: 560 g
- Battery life: 8-10 mins
- Charging time: Approx 180 mins
- Range: 100 m
- Battery: 7.4V 1500mAh polymer Li-on battery (included)
- Controller battery: 4 x 1.5V AA battery (not included)
What’s in the box?
- 1x Drone
- 4x Spare propellers
- 2x Landing gears
- Altitude Hold technology
- Integrated 2MP camera, in flight photo & video
- Only for outdoor useLive view via smartphone or tablet
- Beginner mode
- Auto take-off and landing
- 6 axis technology for stability and control
- Up to 10 minutes’ flight time
- Built in LEDs perfect for flying at night